Everyday Problem

I have been travelling in trains for almost 18 years. But I guess I have been having a lot of problem since a few months. Everybody must have observed that there is an acute shortage of Taxi's these days.

Just today I got tempted to catch a fast train. I reached Dadar by 9.35 am. I hoped to get a taxi faster so that maximum I could reach my college by 9.50 am. But what to do, I had to wait in the line for such long that I reached the work place at 10.10 am, hence I got red marked.

Now there are lakhs & lakhs people travelling in & around Mumbai. When I stood in the line, I thought of all the people before & after me. All these people face the trouble almost everyday.

I once took an earlier train some day & I shared the Taxi with some of my colleagues. That day I realized that almost 25,000 taxi's of the old model have been scraped because they cause a lot of pollution. But the newer models have come why does the concerned body not think of the people's / public problem.

I am tired of waiting in the line's for taxi's & rickshaw's. I am tired of hearing from them "Nahi". I am waiting for that day when I will travel bindass or may be I get a job which does not involve travelling at all.

Comments

Popular Posts