Sunday & Tuesday

My post is based on 2 events that have occurred over 2 days that is, one on Sunday & other on Tuesday.

On Sunday I went to meet Capt. Arun Karkare & Mrs. Ishwari Karkare. I like them a lot. They are a beautiful couple & the good thing is that they still keep romancing. Uncle aunty ko line marte hai aur aunty malkati rehti hai. Nice. But the great thing about them is that their 2 + 2 = 20. That chemistry is still intact at this age. But when I met them that day, I had a talk with uncle & aunty. I found out that quiet a number of our views match. Uncle described an incidence to us (me + husband). He & aunty had gone on an arranged tour to a certain foreign land for a vacation. The tour group consisted of Indians. Now while touring around the group went to see a palace. The guide, after a short explanation went somewhere for a break, promising to return after 10 minutes. An Indian lady in sari, whilst touring, got a pressure to micturate. Now, Indians are Adat se majbur people. Instead of asking where a toilet is, she quietly choose to dirty the palace. She sat near a water drain, lifted her sari & got relieved. Height of shame, indecency, stupidity & what no? When are Indians going to learn to behave in a civilized manner? These are the same Indians who always say, we hate India, there is a lot of corruption, no one can progress here etc etc. But when it comes to an Indians personal development, very few people progress, very few people think that we should progress, make India's name proud. But most Indians like the lady mentioned above, do nothing, dirty every place they go (behavior unique to Indians), & just keep commenting on the bad things in India. When Indians cannot maintain a basic decency why comment.

On Tuesday, I attended a debate in KEM, on the topic 'Conventional teaching methods vs audiovisual aids'. Till a long time I used consider Chalk & Talk method as conventional teaching, forgetting that it too is an audiovisual aid. But after the hearing the debate I feel it totally depends upon the teacher & not the aid. My views have been expressed in one of my earlier posts. Hence audiovisual aids are just complimentary & not a replacement.

These are the 2 events I thought of expressing on my blog for its readers.

Comments

Popular Posts