Happy Independence Day


Wishing all my blog readers a Happy Independence Day.


But the question is, are we the people of India really independent?


Do the today's youth really understand the meaning of freedom?

Are the women in India really free & getting their rights? After 64 years post independence people still desire to have a male child. Female foeticide still is rampant. People still have the desire to know the sex of the child through USG, so that if a female child if present, can be aborted. Sad but female : male sex ratio has declined.


Are the politicians really that good so as to lead India towards the path of progress? Can even a single politician say, 'I am a free man. I have freed India of  of bad roads, of the terrorists. There is no single beggar, begging on the street. Every single person in the country has a house to stay, electricity connections so that they can see & move freely, clean, economical drinking water to quench their thirst. I have freed India of illegal drug & human trafficking. I have provided farmers the best, economical farming facilities so that India can produce best quality food for each & everyone. I have given maximum possible grants for best research. No one in my government & in the government offices are corrupt. Everybody has the opportunity to progress & maximum job opportunities are created within India. I have done so much work for others. I feel free. I am free.'


Are the people of India really free? Can any single Indian say that. "I have done so much for my country. I have not sold India's pride by taking or giving bribe or by helping illegal activities. We are aware of our rights. We are in no way inferior to any other country. We choose to stay in India, rather than migrate to other countries. By doing so, I choose to progress, I choose to make India a wonderful place to stay. I choose to make my own path towards the betterment of myself & my own country. I have never & will never spit, pee & litter on the roads. I have always executed my right to vote & to vote a proper person. I have always maintained a decent behavior. I feel so free & I am free.'


Let's all come together & pledge to make India the best place in the world. Let all of us understand the true meaning of freedom & Independence. Let's all come together & work towards the betterment of our country, our Mother India


Comments

Popular Posts