Writing - My Passion

Its been more than 2 months since the last time I wrote a post on my blog. I got an intense urge today to express my thoughts & hence I took to the computer & the net.

I resumed work after coming back from maternity leave, on 14th October & went the very next day on Diwali vacations. I fully resumed my duties on 8th of November. I never wanted to resume. After almost 6 months of bliss, the times I enjoyed with my son & my family, coming back to K.E.M was hell lot of a job. Nevertheless I joined as when I had expressed my desire of leaving my job in front of my family, consisting of my parents & sister, they almost got a shock. My husband does not mind if I leave.

I am an Assistant Professor at one of the best medical institutions in India, i.e. Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital. I work at that post in Pharmacology Department. My so called lucrative job, which, except me everyone feels lucrative, is going to fetch me nowhere. I will get promoted almost after 15 years. The 60,000 rupees that I get per month will hold no value after some years. People younger than me & in other professions will be earning double or more of what I would be earning after the next 5 years.

I intend to write. Not only write but write a good book. A book which would be educating + entertaining. Writing would not only fetch me money in the long run but also will keep that academician fire burning in me. Teaching through good books is a concept which I like to endorse.

I wrote a book on short stories for children. The stories are based on day to day events which all the children should be aware about. But when I started approaching publishers most of them rejected my stories citing reasons like, Cinderella, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland & such similar stories sell. Your book is good, stories excellent but no one would like to buy it.

Currently I am writing a new book which is based on 2 characters, Yashwardhan & Yuvaditya. They become aware of their abilities at a very young age & solve various cases. In the future they form their own company which help people in various ways. The new book which I am writing is based on currents events. Events are crimes which are committed & need to be solved. 2 young children realize that they should go against the wrong & solve multiple cases.

The book has been written by me by my heart. I hope that it turns out to be a good book. I am promoting my book. Any publishers????? Kindly publish.

Comments

Popular Posts