Where Do I Stand

I recently joined a certain writers group called I love to write on ClubJAM. I was scanning through the group members, viewing each profile, when I found out that almost every member of the group has a blog. So many people have a passion about writing. These people on the group are just the tip of the iceberg. There will be many more holding the same passion. And I assume that there will be dozens & dozens who would be better writers then me.

I am a regular at crossword. This book store keeps a wide range of books. I always think that like crosswords there would be many bookstores housing books of various authors.

So many already existing authors & so many wannabes. I am not rating anyone. But the question is 'Where Do I Stand?' What is my stance as an Author. Will I be able to make a mark. Probably yes. Probably no.

I want to be a good, established author. I am just waiting for that time to come.

Comments

Popular Posts