Happy New Year 2012

Wishing the readers of my blog a very happy new year 2012.

The year 2011 passed wonderfully & it passed fast. Lot of significant events occurred during that year. I was already 5 months pregnant last year around this time. In the month of March I was around 8 months pregnant & was busy organizing a conference with my department at Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital. In the month of April, on its 29th, I delivered a baby boy & by December end he became 8 months.

All the readers must be thinking that why am I boring them with the events that have occurred in my life & are personal to me.

It's just that life is too short for any regrets. Time flies & years pass by quickly. Only that we should be present for the moment to live life to the fullest.

I just hope that the year 2012 is as exciting & fun filled as the previous year & hope I get many reasons to feel happy then to feel bad. Hope all my goals are fulfilled on time.

Again wishing my readers a very happy new year 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts