Lot's to Say - A long Time After 2 Months

I am writing on my blog after 2 months. I thought I would write, but just got bored. Bored to write. Something that was a fire feeling - writing, I would just write whenever I felt, did not ignite me for these months. I got stagnated. But nevertheless I am back.

So many things have happened in my life in the past 2 months. I did come across some real life incidences which hilaoed me a lot.

Any ways, in the month of May, I enjoyed a lot. It was vacation time. I got 15 days of vacation. 1st 15 days half dept. was on vacation & I enjoyed, though working. I saw so many movies. The next 15 days when I went on vacation, I continued enjoying. I went on a North East tour which I thoroughly enjoyed.

From the time I joined back, I am working & working. My head has started to spin & I am still neck deep in work till the end of July. To keep working is the only solution to finish my piled work.

Just 1 good thing, one of my children short stories is getting published in a children's magazine called 'The Children's Magazine'. Thank God, kahi to chalu hua. Mere likhne ka nariyal kahi to phuta. Now I am waiting for my new book to get noticed by some publisher & obviously it has to work. How nice it would be, I feel nice even imagining, if writing becomes my main source of income.

Not that I have written something great in this post but I had to come back with something. I had so many things on my mind. I would some day think that I would write today, then someday I would think that I have a great idea or a story or an experience to share probably I would write it on my blog but nothing stimulated me enough to write a post on my blog. Today I had nothing specific to share but I just opened my computer, connected my net device & wrote. Strange............

Comments

Popular Posts