Missing All 4 of You

Last year in November I joined the department after my maternity leave + Diwali vacations. I was aware about 4 juniors, assistant professors, bonded, who would stay in the department for 1 year only. I decided that I would keep my mouth shut & not talk & be too friendly with juniors as I usually am.

I met these so called assistant professors , 4 in number. These lovely people, 1 girl & 3 boys. They would sit in the room next to mine. It would be pretty boring to describe each 4 individually but all the 4 were just too good. So just only a few statements about them.

Sanjay Yellappa Chaudhari - I liked pronouncing his name. Just too good name. Equally sweet boy. Always smiling. Perfect eye candy. Apart from missing pronouncing your name, I miss looking at you, especially your   1st button opened shirt. How I liked coming to watch you in ur room.

Roshan Pawar - The brand man who wore almost everything branded. Must say 'Gem of a person'. Hope u liked the statement & would be happy that I wrote it on my blog. The most sensitive guy I have seen till date. Load math le yaar. Attractive by looks. A perfect brand attraction.

Sanket Raut - The brain master of the gang. Perfect example of how intelligence & a good brain can be attractive. Sorry Sanket I cannot comment on any aspect of ur physical beauty as ur head part is too too powerful.

Karuna Ramteke- The hot hot lady among those three guys. Those 3 guys just could not have enough of her. Sweet lady. Sexy. Would try anything that would compliment her beauty. A perfect modern gypsy & perfectly filmy.

I am gonna miss all the 4 of you from 12-09-2012 as I would find nobody chirping in the room next to me. Though I would meet Sanket but not the same way as in the past 1 year. All 4 of u were extremely good company & equally charming people.

Best luck guys.

Comments

Popular Posts