Good bye 2014 - Memories

I have done it many a times. I apologize for my exceptionally long absence from my blog. Some how I did not find time to be present here. But now today being the last day of the year, I thought I should be present. 

This year I haven't lost any mobiles as compared to last year when I had lost 2 mobiles. 

This year I even did not have any tussle with my MIL.

So this year nothing exciting has happened in my life. But the actual excitement was in nothing happening this year. (No MIL no fights - peaceful life. Ha ha.)

This year was marked by my number of visits to my parents house. My husband visited Bhavnagar a couple of times & hence I had to go to my parents house to stay.

This year we bought a new car making our long distance trips very very easy. Rajeev took this car n number of times to Bhavnagar. We went many a times to Ganeshpuri in this car. And this car has become a favorite of my son, Yuvaditya. He has realized that for long distance we have to take the new car & for short distance, in Mumbai travelling, the old, small car is to be used. Children learn fast.

This year, my son transitioned from play group to Nursery. His play group was in the building next to my parents building. The place were the play group was being run was non institutional but a good place. I always used see that when he went to his play group, he used to cry a lot while he entered through door. His teacher stayed on the same floor on which my parents stayed. Probably because it was the 1st schooling of his life, that he found it a bit difficult to adjust. But in March 2014 Yuvaditya got obsessed. My mother told him that from April he will be going to a big school with his cousin by a big school bus. And then he got obsessed. He wanted to go to the big school by the big bus. The "big bus" was the actual obsession. In April when he started his formal schooling, on the 1st day when all the small kids were crying, he was the one & only one not crying. But then there came a big summer vacation break in May & that's when the trouble started. After the break Yuvaditya rejoined school & he was the one & only one who was crying & the rest of the kids were quiet.

Just last year at around this time I realized that my good friend Meghna will be leaving KEM & I felt sad. I never had a friend like her. Until I met her, I never realized that there ever existed a person who would understand me, even without my explaining anything. But then she left by January 2014 end to join industry. I am the only person who knows how much I miss her.

This year, me, Rajeev & Yuvaditya did 2 wonderful trips - 1 international & another national.

The international trip was directed towards Europe with Rajeev's business friend & his wife as our company. Hamburg - Amsterdam - Geneva - Interlaken - Zurich. It was really a wonderful trip. My 1st trip to the white land. Yes, people are aware, every individual person mature & the place clean but lacked variety.

The national trip was a religious trip & equally awesome as compared to the international. We went to Hrishikesh & Banaras with in between halts at my in-laws place. The visit to my in-laws is what I consider as my responsibility fulfilled for the year 2014.

So now at the point when I am nearing the end of my post I realize that 2014 was not a bad year after all. Because I have, while writing the post, realized that I am remembering just the good incidences for the year 2014.

I was praying for the past few years that I should become an established writer. Partridge - An Imprint of Penguin agreed to publish my book. Partridge is offering a self publishing option. Lets see where & when my writing career will take me. 

Wishing you all a very happy & a prosperous 2015. And till next year - CHOW.

Comments

Popular Posts