Everything comes to an End - The Good & The Bad, but The Good Ends Faster

From Friday, i.e. from the 5th of June (tomorrow), my college starts. I will have to go back to my daily routine of getting up early in the morning, following my daily natural morning rituals, cooking, getting ready, taking Yuvaditya to my mom's house, going to college, working like mad with obviously mad people, waiting for 5.00 pm to occur fast and leave for home, go to my mom's place to pick up Yuvaditya & come back home, start cooking, eat & go to sleep.

Phew. 20 days of bliss, vacations. I really love these free days & I often wish I just resign from my job to remain free always.

I visited the ISCKON temple twice during my vacations & during one of my visits I brought a book on short stories & Mahabharata. You know, I have always felt & seen that except for a few, the people who lead spiritual lives have a sort of narrow thinking. Many of the spiritual people (and even the majority of the rest) think that major achievements can be done only when one is not married & is free of commitments. And the spiritual guru's think that all those inclined towards attaining spiritual enlightenment should become deliberately free of their relations to enlighten the rest of the society. I cannot understand, how can one severe all ties or simply stay away from parents who are the actual cause of our existence. And these spiritual guru's do not realize that to enlighten other people you have to develop that relation with them to attain their gal. Why do they feel that being in a relation with your family members like your parents, your brothers & sisters, marrying and maintaining a good relation with your wife & kids is useless? Why do these so called spiritually inclined people feel that detachment from ones natural relation is the main path to obtain spiritual enlightenment? Do natural relations mean nothing to these people? Spirituality is a totally different topic & probably would consume hours of our time if the discussion ever has to happen.

And hence I continue to describe my blissful vacation.

I took my son & nephew to Rambo circus, I went with my son to watch the movie Piku, took the kids to watch theater, went to JUHU beach, cooked, slept, cooked, slept. Wow.

But as they say, bliss is temporary & miseries permanent, I am making myself ready to start working from tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts