Movies - My thought & Others Thoughts

I am almost nearing 40 & I always keep thinking over a lot of issues. Health issues, personal relations, professional relations, MOVIES etc etc.

MOVIES is all caps because you actually get to learn a lot from them. They teach you a lot of things. Now that we are talking about movies, there are certain movies that I keep watching again & again. At periodic intervals...... These movies have unique theme, super story line to enact the theme, good actors, natural location etc etc.

While I write this post, I am watching a movie - "The Lunchbox" - which I have watched umpteenth time. And I would still keep watching it again & again.

I had called a friend of mine to my home on a certain summer vacation. In fact, I remember calling 2 of them. Out the 2, one is my department colleague & the other is my son's friend's mom whose name is Archana.

I met Archana during a PTM. We instantly hit off over a certain point the teacher mentioned while my son was in Junior KG i.e. around 4 years back. No matter how much the teacher separated my son from hers, they would just get together again. And because they became good friends, I & Archana too became friends. When she came to my house, she instantly liked it. Big, spacey, loads of area to move around, kitchen of a size of a big room. She liked it a lot. Everybody wants what the other has. And I have always felt, whenever I talk to her, that she always wanted a big house and her dreams expanded after watching mine. Just 2 days ago when I met her, she expressed her thoughts of shifting to Mulund, near the school. It would be easier for her to leave her son for extra-curricular activities the school offers. And now she has a 3 month old daughter, she thinks shifting would be an easier option. I have always looked at the other side. Leaving my son every single morning to his school, is tedious. Airoli to Mulund then to Parel - the old schedule. Now it is Airoli - Mulund - Airoli - get ready - Parel. Hence, I have always envied children who just have to climb down the stairs and just walk towards the bus which enters in their colony. Its so easy. But dropping my son to school every single day is sort of a big headache. Actually. But when I would look back, when I would be older, these travel memories will be the biggest entertainment that time. But I do not think Archana realizes the travel constraints. She thinks its ok to travel as I have a luxury of staying in a massive house.

May be she is true.

My department colleague also got a similar feeling. Financially, better off than Archana, she had her own ideas and feelings. She wanted to party in the terrace of my house. She expressed her thoughts 2 years back. May be she still harbors those thoughts. She has always fantasized about partying in my house. I have, many a times, rebutted her, but she just wants to come to my house for that imaginary party she has been dreaming about since the last 2 years.

My house, others ideas.

But I like living in my own world. The world which has Yuvaditya in it. My world of imaginations. My world of characters & their stories. I love that small houses. My world of small dreams. My world of true emotions. The real to reel to real world.  I like getting immersed in the world of movies & the characters again &again.

I always feel there should have been a sequel to the movie "The Lunchbox". It had been released in 2012. When Yuva was around 1.5 years old.

I am actually waiting to know what happened to Ila & Sajan Fernandes. Whether they met. Married each other. What happened of Ila's 1st daughter - Yashvi. Whether they had any biological daughter if they had got married.

And the thought process & the subsequent dreams would continue. 

Comments

Popular Posts