Are you - Out of Love?

Almost 4 months after my last one. I am back. To write my mind. To express myself. I always feel that I should write more often. And yes, I do get those 'todu', 'dhaasu' (Hindi slang) ideas. But!! The time I get these super ideas, I am either walking towards some destination, where my computer, my time, my space & importantly I myself am not present. I decide to write the moment I get the desired situation, but then I get too too tired to do anything.

I have realized, most of the times, I have spend time doing things for others. These so called 'others' are so stubborn that they just refuse to change. They expect that I continue doing things for them. Any change in my action, I will have to face a severe brunt of their negative reactions. I will be liked (forget being loved) only if I continue doing things that please them. That's very bad. But I am no more in the age group who have to comply to whatever someone says. And I realize that, if I do not follow my own heart & mind now, I will probably never be able to do things in future.

Times have changed. From local, live dramas & street plays which were the only source of entertainment for people, to television only daily soaps to television & other subscription channels & much more, people have a variety of sources for entertainment. And no matter what, you may someday fall prey to these variety of entertainment sources. I too have.

I am so hooked to HOTSTAR these days, like many are to NETFLIX or AMAZON PRIME. I had written a small review on a HOTSTAR special serial - Criminal Justice. And since then I have been watching all those exclusive HOTSTAR serials with super 100% dedication.

Criminal Justice - an amazing serial. You can read my review but you need to watch it before you read any review. Super duper story plot with equally amazing cast. Extremely well made with super depiction.

So after liking the above serial, I started waiting for any serials which are projected as HOTSTAR specials & started watching. All those are one of the best serials I have watched since a long time. They are definitely better then the soap operas which run for years & are actually so pointless at a time point that there remains no point in watching them.

Kanpuriye - A movie released as a HOTSTAR special. Again a good star cast with equally amazing acting. 3 lives, 3 stories in a single, continuous depiction film. A proper review could probably require another post on my blog. 

Just 2 days back, I saw another story in 5 episodes with the name 'Out of Love'. It's about a couple Dr. Meera & her super infidel husband, Akarsh, who in no circumstances wants to leave his stupid habits. Had a known history of serial affairs. Extremely sweet spoken & a wonderful actor. Everybody who knew both Meera & Akarsh knew he had an extra marital affair, except Meera. An accidental finding & serious self investigation leads Meera to the actual truth.

I could relate to Meera in many aspects. Ok, so let me clarify 1st that, my husband does not have any such trait like Akarsh. I found Akarsh, the character portrayed well by the actor Purab Kohli, as extremely selfish & stupid. But yes, I still could relate to Dr. Meera, played by the actress Rasika Dugal. Meera in every sense was sensible, sensitive & understanding and expected very less in return. But unfortunately, she had no one who could understand her. She had no true friend and was constantly tied up with things in her small, so called sweet world. A nice depiction. A must see.

So enjoy reading good stories & watching them too. Stories which keep you thinking for days together.

Till something else keeps coming to my mind & I would want write it & express, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts