See the change u want.

They are not my relatives nor am I being paid for promoting certain people but here is an eg. which proves that u can turn any adversity into ur oppurtunity. I read in a local newspaper a few days back about 2 people Mr. Shailesh Bhatt & Mr Mahendra Mane. These two people have been helping the police to catch criminals at an industrial town at Palghar. Bhatt a labour contractor by profession was stopped, looted & beaten up in an area at palghar. After this he and his friend Mane met the District Superintendent of Police & startded patroling the same area where Bhatt was looted. They have helped the police to foil atlest 50 crimes. Just dont blame the government for everything, public should be like these 2 people who actually worked for the change they wanted.

Comments

dr dang said…
I have not received my research paper travel grant worth 1lac from the government since over an year now...

now what you want me to do?
Should I go to delhi and get my work done at all levels of the government myself???

no way man...be practical...

...everyone should change himself/herself for people's/herself/good in her/own profession..

one should take individual responsibility...that's it
Yeah ur right. Individual Responsibility is what is lacking. But above incidence which I coated is just one situation. Obviously there r many other things that change according to the situation and have to be considered. No one is perfect & so does our govt has good & the bad in it. Urs is an unfortunate incidence.

Popular Posts