Hong Kong - Another Day Passed, Another Experience

As I had told my readers that I would come again to post yet another experience of my stay at Hong Kong, & hence I am here again to write this post.

Yesterday we went to watch Madam Tussaud's wax museum. First of all I would comment that here too I found a big line. I really don't understand what's wrong with these small eyed people. I have never seen such big lines even in India. Ocean park - big lines, Peak Tram - big lines, Madam Tussads - big lines. You could see people swarming like mosquitoes.

But nevertheless we went to peak tram. And as it progressed we could see the wonderful lighted Hong Kong at 360 degrees. But otherwise nothing special about the tram. It felt as if I was back in the Mumbai local trains but with chinkee's around me. The tram return ticket price is reasonable. So the ride is worth the money. But I would still travel at cheaper rates & see the whole of Mumbai at whatever angle or degree 1 wants to see.

The wax museum i.e. Madam Tussaud's wax museum was good with wax models of Jackie Chan, MJ, Nichole Kidman, Madonna, Brangelina, Johnny Depp, Merlin Monroe, Muhammad Ali, David Beckham, Elvis Presley, Freddie Mecury & our own Amithabh Bacchan. There were many more but these were the famous ones I knew. I was disappointed not to see Aishwarya Rai's wax portrait. Nevertheless good experience. Must see but the entry ticket rates per person is again high just like ocean park.

Bye for now. Will be back again with another post of my fresh new experience of a fresh new visit.

Comments

Popular Posts