Hong Kong - A Visit, my Views & Reviews

Readers,

I am writing this post from Hong  Kong. Probably my 1st post written internationally. This is my 3rd day here & I am loving it. On the day of our (Me + Husband + Son + Mom-in-law) arrival we went to shop in the evening to Shin Sha Shu. Yesterday we went to ocean park.

Now to tell you, concept of ocean park is good but the park is to big to explore in a day & becomes a problem for tourists like us. We cannot visit the park the 2nd time as we have other places to visit & a 2nd visit becomes expensive. The entry ticket is expensive. For Indians the food becomes a problem. And everything is expensive there. We bought an umbrella which cost us 800 Rs (probably a bad thing as Indians have a bad habit to count everything in Indian Rs). Also the line was tiring. We had to stand in lines for entry everywhere in the park. But on the whole a good park. 

We will be going to Madam Trussed's wax museum today but my experience I will tell you later.

The most irritating thing is my mother in law & her foolish statements she keeps on making. I hope I would have never suggested my husband of taking her to an international tour.

Moral: Do make maximum tours (Local + International) but make sure of the company who you accompany & whom you take. 

Comments

Popular Posts