Happy New Year - 2014

Yes, I am writing this 1st post of the year 2014. Hence wishing the readers a very happy new year 2014.

I have broken my promise once again. In the last post written by me in the year 2013 on the 31st, I had written that I would come back to wish the readers on the 1st of January i.e. yesterday. But I never came. I nevertheless came today, just 2 days late. And it does not matter. But I have decided never to make promises.

I have made enough promises in the year 2013. All those were broken by me. So no more of these promises.

But 2014 looks promising. Hope I would be able to fulfill my writing dream someday & hope that someday would be a day in 2014. That day when I would finish writing my book. That day when mu book would be selected by some publisher. That day when it would actually get printed. That day when I get my 1st income from the book I have written. That day...... just waiting for that day. And hope that 'That Day' would be a day in 2014.

Yes, 2014 is the year that is filled with loads of hope. I felt bad when I had to say a goodbye to the year 2013. Hectic though, it was filled with a lots of 1st times. The good's & the bad's = 50-50. But the year was eventful. 

Hoping that even 2014 is eventful & would be filled with memorable events.

Hence again wishing the readers a great 2014 ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts