Happy New Year 2019 in March - My Experiences

Usually I make it a point to wish the readers of my blog happy new year every single year. But this year I did not. I somehow got involved in too many things and somehow I missed this yearly ritual. Whether I wrote a post on my own blog or how frequently I wrote was never the issue. But giving new year wishes was always there. Nevertheless, I am back.

One of my friends is an active writer. Her posts keep coming on a certain blog different from mine. And she is quiet a regular writer. Not that she was not earlier, but her posts have been more frequent these days. She was a regular writer earlier also, I have read some of her posts. But its just that I have started noticing her blogs since the last few months. I have always thought that like her, I should be an equally dedicated writer.

What I found good about what she wrote is that she has always kept writing on different topics, has attempted different genres. Her clarity of thoughts, the continuous flow of the articles written, the engrossing content in each of them has always enthralled me.

But nowadays I am quiet busy. Busy organizing different things. Organizing Pharmatech 2019 in February. Busy organizing SAC ACCP 2019 to be held in April.

I have had enough experiences. In probably many aspects. But I have learnt very few things. And I guess that's the biggest flaw of my nature. I readily accept things said by someone, and I verify a very few times. As I remember, that very few times. I have verified as I have remembered. I should have verified my involvement in a future (SAC ACCP 2019), directly. But I blindly believed someone's words. And here I am, landed completely on my butt for my stupidity.

Nevertheless, I can only hope to learn from this recent experience.

The lessons learnt will definitely be shared. This will keep the posts coming in form my side. The more interesting and the more juicy ones will be shared on the more famous social networking site as I have done earlier. And I hope this year, as there will be more number of posts coming in, so will the number of hits increase.

Till then, chow.

Comments

Popular Posts