Waiting for the time to come

After a long time I am writing something today. Today is the last day of August & from the last post till date, significant changes have occurred in my life.

Firstly, I have joined one of the premier institutes for medicine in India, i.e. Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, situated in Mumbai. I found a lot of culture difference in this institutes, taking into consideration that I have taken my graduate & post graduate studies from a private college which has a totally different culture. Then I spent significant amount of my professional time in Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, which is a government institution but had a comparatively free environment.

I joined the current institute on 9th of this month & still have difficulty adjusting to its culture. A culture which is totally unique, different & sometimes difficult to adjust.

Another thing which I have to mention is about the ongoing rains. I wonder when they are going to stop. They are causing immense difficulty in travelling at least for me.

I wonder when I will be stable. Whenever I see the crowd in the train & find myself one in that crowd, I think,  when will I have the leisure to work with my own will, travel with my own will, not to answer anybody & rather be my own boss, yet earn equivalent money to what I am earning now or more. But where will I get such work & when? I would be happy to sit at home & enjoy rains with hot tea & pakoda's. I am just waiting  for that moment, that day to come.

I am a very emotional person. I often take things, silly things very seriously. I don't like interfering with other's business, but I don't understand why people take immense interest in my business. The person in mention is Dr. XYZ. I was playing a game, on my computer, in the break time, when no work is been done. It created an ulcer in her GIT. Such people do exist in this place, who have no specific work of their own, they have a face which constantly says, "Mera 12 baaj gaya hai", but these people acquire constant pleasure in pinning somebody's ass. Only one opinion for such people ---- Go To Hell.

Comments

Popular Posts