Good Things, By Rule, Come To An End

I joined work today. My vacations got over yesterday. I enjoyed my 15 days vacation. Complete bliss. I just enjoyed the kids company (son + nephew). I particularly do not like to be called a housewife, as the tag of 'working woman' is much better but I enjoy certain things when I am at home. I liked leaving my nephew to his play group & taking him back home again. I enjoyed playing with my kid in the mud when my nephew was at play group. I liked cooking for the kids, bathing them, feeding them, putting my son to sleep, taking them in the evening to play again, sleeping with my son at night. Its different. 


In the last 4 days of my vacation, I went to visit my in - laws in Lucknow, UP. After a long time I visited them. It was fun. Met a lot people, did a lot of shopping. It was fun. But the best part of it was that, my son enjoyed. He enjoyed the company of other kids. People enjoyed his presence & company. The best part - he did not trouble me at all. Yes, his bowels got upset. Reason - the floor of the house & roads were the same. They wore the same footwear at home, what they would wear on the roads. My son must have touched the floor & must have put his fingers in his mouth. My mistake - I must have not noticed. 2nd reason - in one of my husband's relatives house, the glass contained mud, which in the dim light was not noticed by me. I noticed it after my son & I, both had consumed water from that particular glass. My 2nd mistake. Hygiene - it is a must. It is a preventive measure for most diseases. Good hygiene, prevent diseases rather than cure them.

But to say again, I loved the entire vacation & it is a pain to leave my Yuva at home & go for work.  

Comments

Popular Posts