Series of Events - One After the Other

With the start of October, a series of events started & kept happening till today. Not that all of these events were directly related to me. But they still were significant.

Around the start of October, my story got published. I was very much excited. I was just getting settled when I entered my vaccations. The 2 weeks of vaccations which I got where thoroughly pleasent & enjoyable. I was just starting to enjoy that these 2 weeks got over & I joined the department back for work. I felt bad. I am joining & the rest of the department as well as everyone else around me went on vaccations. I thought - what a pain. But then the remaining 2 weeks where every one enjoyed their vaccations, I & Sharmila, enjoyed at work. We ate & ate & ate & obviously also saw a movie - Jab Tak Jaan (don't watch).

But then on Saturday, our very own respected Sir Bal Keshav Thackrey, the one & only tiger of Maharashtra, passed away. I was wondering what would happen of Shiv Sena & Mumbai (of all the places)? A man so solid, who was not afraid of anything - because he knew he was right. During his funeral, he was honoured with 3 round of rifle shots. He got respect when he lived & also got respect when he died. I don't think that we would get such a leader in the future.

Mumbaikar's had just plunged in grief, when they got a good news. Today, at 7.30 am in the morning, Ajmal Kasab, the terrorist who did an aweful act on Novmber 2011, of mass killings, in Mumbai, was hanged till death. I guess, almost the entire Mumbai must be celebrating.

Only if our reverend Sir Bal Keshav Thackrey, would have lived to hear this totally awesome news.

Comments

Popular Posts