I Wanted to Vomit, I did that for the Entire Day & I am Doing the Same Here

I want to share with the readers a certain incident which occurred with my husband yesterday. I am amazed how certain people react to very silly matters in a very silly manner but the approach is very serious.

I live in a row house which has a parking space in the house itself. That's a very good concept in a place like Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane, where population is enormous, cars even more in number & parking space scarce. And where ever you find a parking space it always comes with a conditions apply tag, i.e. parking permissible only on a certain odd or even dates or pay & park or no parking in front of the gate etc. 

Now there is a building in front of our row house, small & shabby though it is, it still exists. Yes, a building like the one in front of our row house exists in a city like Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane, where almost everyday similar buildings keep falling, covering people under the debris formed as a result of it. In a city like Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane - where sky scrappers are built day in & day out to accommodate people & where realty estate charges are highest in the country as compared to other cities - such buildings as the one in front our row house exist. A building, which requires a few more incidences like the one which happened yesterday, to fall in a similar manner as other buildings which fall & hence reported in the news.

As I mentioned that we have a car parking space in our house itself. But the problem is when a somebody parks his car outside that small & shabby building exactly in front of our row house main gate. Now this poses a problem for my husband to remove the car as while reversing there are almost 90% chances that his car would brush with the car of that somebody causing damage to both the cars. But that somebody doesn't not want to understand as he has no mood to. He can park the car a bit behind or somewhere in front but no, he does not want to. He can park his car outside his colony gate in a way that would leave sufficient space for my husband's car to turn appropriately & move further.

Also this so called somebody wishes to park his car on the road outside the building wall but does not want to open the gate of the colony

But do things in India happen just by talking in an amicable way? Probably no. 

That man who experiences problems while parking his car just does not want to talk, forget the way he would have preferred talking. 

1st - He send his wife to talk to my husband. Though she was talking to me she was actually talking to my husband. Ridiculous. The man who actually is driving the car, who himself experiencing problems in parking his car cannot come & talk. I said talk. That's it.

2nd - He then sends his father to talk to my husband. For a few days he had to park the car behind the place where he usually parks his car, i.e. near his colony gate in front of our row house main gate. The man who drives the car & is experiencing a problem parking his car just does not want to talk. He called his father who had gone on some sort of a tour & expressed the parking problem. His father left the whatever tour he was on & came back just to fight with my husband because his own son is a coward. Because his own son cannot just come & talk forget fighting.

Hence my advice to all parents is that please do not over protect your children. This makes them dumb.

Also my advice to all readers of my blog - parking problems are age old & hence tension lene ka nai, aaram se rehne ka.

Comments

Popular Posts