What Happened to Me in the Last 2 Months?

Now that 2013 is coming to an end, I wonder why the hell did I make a new year resolution 2013 of writing maximum number of posts for 2013 on my blog.

I wrote but not much. Including this post, the total number of posts are 10, the number is much less then what I had written once upon a time. I thought of writing once upon a time during Diwali vacations but I just think & do nothing. 

During the 3 Diwali festival days we went to Goa. I enjoyed a lot. In fact we 3 (Me, Yuva & Rajeev) enjoyed a lot. We went to beaches, ate a lot, went for long drives & slept. We stayed there in complete bliss. When the experience was fresh I should have written about it but did not. In the quest of writing a story I wrote down my Goa experience on a piece of paper but still never copied it on my blog. What a waste. But nevertheless I am finally writing today after an hibernation of 2 months. 

Following the 4 days of complete bliss the 3 days of Diwali festival holiday's + 1 Saturday that we spent in Goa, I went to college on the 6th of November & then I went on a 15 days vacation from 7/11/2013 to 21/11/2013. And wow what 15 days they were. I spend so much time with Yuva & when I joined college back after 15 days, I missed Yuva terribly & Yuva too missed me terribly. The only difference is 15 days have passed after I joined, I still miss being with Yuva but is vice versa true? As I have don't have any CL's left & due to unavoidable circumstances I took 1 LWP last Saturday so I had send Yuva alone with my parents to Gujarat & though I miss Yuva terribly I don't think he has missed me. He has been thoroughly enjoying there & probably not remembering me. 

But someday (which will come pretty soon) when I become a full time writer, I will be there with Yuva full time. Yes, with that I have another thing to tell my readers, while I was at the airport to fly Goa, I visited a book store in the airport. My eyes rested on a book 'Two Fates - The Story of My Divorce' by Judy Balan. The book was written in a simple Indian manner. But there was nothing special in it. She, I mean the author, was too mesmerized by Chetan Bhagat as everybody nowadays are &hence decided to write a sequel to his book 'Two States - The Story of My Marriage'.

Now after reading this book I thought when books like the Judy Balan one are getting published, even books like those of Durjoy Dutta are getting published, why is it becoming difficult for me to get published? In the 15 days of vacation I thought & started to write a story on some pieces of paper. The story is half written & that half story I am now polishing by typing it on my computer. When I finish writing on my computer, I will finish writing the story on the paper & then polish the remaining story on the computer again. I will do the final polishing & send it to Sanket for comments. Then I will make a synopsis & pitch it to literary agents for further formalities. Lets see where this entire thing takes.

I sometimes wonder whether the quality of posts in my blog have deteriorated over the time. There was a time when the posts where maximum in number & were mostly based on current topics. Then came a time when the number of posts decreased & were based on personal situations. But whenever I read the old, previous posts, I feel good. I don't think the quality of my writing has decreased over the time. I have in fact improved. My thoughts have become clear & wide. My writing has opened up. My language has improved & so has my power of expression. So over all an improvement. Just hoping to be a good writer someday & that too soon.

Comments

Popular Posts