Right Attitude

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : I will choose my own bride
Father : But the girl is Bill Gates daughter
Son : Well in that case ........... ok

Next father approaches Bill Gates
Father : I have a husband for your daughter
Bill Gates : But my daughter is too young to marry
Father : But this young man is a vice president of the World bank
Bill Gates : Ah, in that case ........... ok

Finally father goes to see the president of World Bank
Father : I have a young man to be recommended as a vice - president
President : But I already have more vice - presidents than I need
Father : But this young man is Bill Gate's son - in law
President : Ah, in that case ........... ok

This is how business is done !!!!

Moral : Even if you have nothing, You can get Anything.
            But your attitude should be positive.

Comments

Popular Posts