And A Meadow Lark sang

The Child whispered, "God Speak to me". And a meadow lark sang. The child did not hear.

So the child yelled, "God speak to me!". And a thunder rolled across the sky. But the child did not listen.

The child looked around & said, "God let me see you", and a star shown brightly. But the child did not notice.

And the child shouted, "God show me a miracle!" And a life was born but the child did not know.

So the child cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here!" Where upon God reached down and touched the child. But the child brushed the butterfly away and walked away unknowingly.

Written by :- Ravindra Kumar Karnani (Old Hindu Poem)
Compiled From :- Yo, Yogi, Life Positive Magazine, Pg - 80, July 2010.

Takeaway : -God touches & is present everywhere in our life, whether we realize it or not.

Comments

Popular Posts