Today's Importance

I hate going to college on Saturday's. And specially when you get caught on such days for all wrong reasons. But what to do. Today due to heavy rainfall the trains got stuck on the tracks. The train which I was in today got stuck at Dadar, the between Dadar & matunga & then at Matunga stations.

I got down at Matunga station and told my husband to pick me up. Then I had to get down on the wrong side of the station & then again crossed & went on right side. Meantime my husband came half the way & called me to say that the roadways are also blocked & jammed with vehicles. So it is impossible for him to go ahead & pick me. So again a question. How to reach home? My legs started aching due to long hours of standing in the train & the for my husband on the road. Finally I decided that I will catch a train & my husband decided he will go back home from the point he got stuck.

I headed towards the station & he towards home deciding to meet at Bhandup station. And to my relief I got a reasonably empty train at 6.00 PM & reached my destination where I met my husband. I started at 2.00 PM from my college & reached my home around 7.00 PM.

Till to date, I thought I was an experienced traveler of the Mumbai local trains but failed to realize the fact that once in the train I will 100% reach the desired place. I troubled my husband too for my stupidity. I could have reached much earlier but then I was destined to suffer.

Today there was a quarter final match in FIFA 2010 football game between Argentina & Germany. Argentina, one of the best football teams in the world lost to Germany. Bad for my husband who is a hardcore football, Argentina & a Messi fan.

And so these were today's event. Something very unusual for me & something disappointing for my husband.

Comments

Popular Posts